- Works closely with business units to develop and execute project plans in support of the delivery of business solutions.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for successful execution of projects.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation of resources for assigned projects. Manage changes to project scope, validate impact and communicate change.
- Follows established development processes and methodologies.
- Utilizes established tracking and reporting tools.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Conducts research and provides all levels of support for issues about the assigned project(s).
- Collaborates with executives and managers, as assigned, to develop and implement project management policies, procedures, and processes.
- Maintains relational, tactical and consultative interaction globally with assigned Service Center teams.
- Coordinates training for CCLI’s systems and applications.
- Monitors and recommends changes to improve project reliability and performance, as assigned.
- Manages vendor, consultant and outsourced relationships as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Five years’ proven work experience in project management.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Excellent critical thinking, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a strong understanding of Judeo-Christian values and a good working knowledge of church/ministry activities.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of products and scrum or similar methodologies is preferred.